Pore Refining Peel
For enlarged pores & uneven skin tone.
- A mini time-machine with our Alpha-Hydroxy peel.
- Powerful Glycolic Acid
- Accelerated exfoliation and renewed skin means pores look smaller and superficial blemish scars may visibly fade.
- Fine lines and wrinkles appear diminished and tone looks much more even.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Size: 15 wipes
Enjoy discounts on individual products!
How to use
- Apply at night after Tone - Step 2 dries.
- When Peel is dry, continue with Repair - Step 3.
- In the morning, cleanse with Cleanse - Step 1.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
Thank you for your review.
July 5, 2013
What can I say other than this product is AMAZING! I have never had compliments on my skin until after I started using these. The wipe makes it super easy & non-messy to use & the results are worth every penny! My pores are tiny & overall my skin just glows! I would recommend these to anyone.
April 2, 2011
My skin defiantly feels smoother and softer after using this product and it help any surface scaring I may have. I have terrible pores so it won't make them go away completely but I have seen them minimize since using this product. I use it in conjunction with the pore cleansing strips and that's helps as well
February 11, 2011
I love this product.....my skin feels so soft and clean after use. And there is a big improvement on my pores, and my acne scarring isnt as noticable as before!! 5 stars
November 24, 2010
It is strange that product is named "Pore Refining Peel" because it is not what I would classify as a peel. In fact, there is no peeling involved. The product comes on a small towelette which you wipe on and wash off after ten minutes. It is difficult to tell if this product has any benefit. My skin felt a little nicer after use, but I could not detect any real difference in the appearance of my pores.