Introducing Step One of new Proactiv+, our Skin Smoothing Exfoliato
r. Now, for the first time, blemish sufferers benefit from daily exfoliation, a deeper and more accelerated way to remove dirt, impurities and dead cells from the skin’s surface. Like all Proactiv+ products, the Skin Smoothing Exfoliator does double duty. First, for breakouts, it contains 2.5% benzoyl peroxide to clear away blemishes and help prevent future breakouts. For skincare, tiny exfoliating beads and glycolic acid help to unclog pores, loosen dull skin, and helps the skin appear smoother, softer, pore-less and more radiant. Skin is left clean and hydrated, not dry and stripped.
- Contains micro-crystal BPO (2.5%)
- Sulfate-free, Paraben-free
- Suitable for all skin types – oily, dry, combination, normal and sensitive
HOW TO USE
- 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide – contains micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide (BPO) designed to penetrate into pores, helping to clear up blemishes and preventing new ones from forming.
- Exfoliating Agent – gentle exfoliating beads combined with glycolic acid help to slough away dull, dry layers of the skin, helping to open pores.
- Moisture Complex – designed to help retain skin’s moisture and help to increase skin smoothness and softness.
- Mild Cleanser – a mild, sulfate-free cleansing agent designed to gently remove dirt, sweat, makeup and other impurities from the skin.
Use twice daily, morning and night over your whole face. Apply a small amount to dampened skin, avoiding the eye area, and gently massage with fingertips for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry and follow with Step 2, the Pore Targeting Solution and Step 3, the Complexion Perfecting Hydrator. If going outside, use a sunscreen.
Water (Aqua), Sodium CocoylIsethionate, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Benzoyl Peroxide, Lauryl/Myristyl Benzoate, Coconut Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)
Thank you for your review.